On becoming a member of the Project these rules will automatically apply.
- Only children from 5-13 years may be registered with the project.
- Children under 5 years of age are not covered by insurance. They are taken on outings at the parents' own risk.
- Registration forms must be submitted by a parent or guardian and include details of medical/behavioural concerns that the Summer Project Team need to be aware of.
- Proof of age may be requested in the form of a Birth Certificate or Passport
- Suitable footwear must be worn for sports activities - sandals, crocs etc not allowed for safety and insurance reasons
- We expect that all members show respect for each other, the leaders and any properties used during the project.
- For the safety of all concerned, members must follow the instructions of leaders/helpers at all times.
- Bad language and/or unsociable behaviour is not acceptable during the project.
- Please note that unruly or anti-social behaviour is not tolerated. Any incidents will be notified to parents/guardians and may result in removal from the Summer Project with fees non-refundable.
- Parents are asked to note that children taking part on a Family Day Trip (generally Clara Lara but subject to change) will not be supervised by the Summer Project Leaders. Supervision and responsibility of the children on these events rests solely with the parent/guardian noted on the enrol sheet as accompanying the child/children.
- NO REFUNDS CAN BE GIVEN as activities are planned and based on enrolment numbers.
THE COMMITTEE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR WITHDRAW MEMBERSHIP OF THE PROJECT FOR ANY BREACH OF THE RULES